Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to effectively manage all aspects of your SuiteCommerce web store site. Through the completion of several hands-on exercises, you will gain experience configuring the necessary back-end ERP processes and related website configuration settings to support common ecommerce use cases using SuiteCommerce.
This course is right for you if you...
- Want to learn how to setup, configure, and manage all aspects of your SuiteCommerce web store implementation.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Successfully configure the necessary settings on the website Setup record to host our SuiteCommerce website?
- Install and activate commerce themes and extensions to enhance the appearance and capabilities of my SuiteCommerce website?
- Configure site properties without modification of back-end source code using the SuiteCommerce Configuration tool?
- Configure and manage essential order, inventory, and item management settings that have a direct impact on the shopping experience?
- Configure promotions that can be redeemed by shoppers in my website and configure related and correlated items to enhance up-sell and cross-sell opportunities?
- Configure how product searches, sorting, and faceted navigation to make it easier for shoppers to find the products they are looking for?
- Manage site content such as text, images, custom HTML, merchandising zones, and custom landing pages using Site Management Tools?
- Manage commerce categories and item assignments in NetSuite and Site Management Tools to facilitate the organisation and display of products in my website?
- Configure various aspects of my site to enhance search engine optimisation, such as URL components, parameterized facets, HTML meta tags, and XML sitemap files?
Duration: 4 days
Price: $3,200 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule