- Integrate with most CAD applications to simplify costing and support easy importation of bill of materials (BOMs).
- Efficiently and effectively manage engineering changes end-to-end and ensure changes are reflected in downstream BOMs, plans and inventories.
- Extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments.
- Flexible costing supports comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing.
- Streamline team management using at-a-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems.
Sales and Marketing
- Quickly and accurately create quotes by automatically incorporating pricing, sales tax and discounting rules into sales quotes.
- Create, execute and measure effective email campaigns that convert leads to customers.
- Enable sales and partners to manage opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts notes and related documents.
- Convert quotes and reduce order-to-cash cycle with routing to finance for invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Enhance productivity with mobile access to calendars, contacts and opportunities.
- Improve order management efficiency by automatically transitioning orders to shipping/logistics and account receivables.
- Support multi-step picking, packing and shipping.
- Gain real-time visibility into the entire order management process with information on orders, trends and order conversion rates.
- Drill-down from a summary level for more details, all the way to the underlying transaction, in only a few clicks.
- Integrate with carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Supply Chain Management
- Support extended, yet fully integrated, supply chain environments by ensuring seamless data flows across networks.
- Advance distribution resource planning by automatically suggesting, and where appropriate, generating purchase orders, work orders, and transfer orders across multiple locations.
- Boost efficiency by integrating demand planning forecasts and required inventory levels based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Automate reordering processes with restocking alerts and reordering forms to ensure planned inventory levels are maintained.
- Increase collaboration and provide suppliers with visibility through self-service access to purchase orders, accounts payable data and more.
- Access real-time, detailed visibility into key spend, inventory and supply chain management metrics.
- Streamline production environments by automatically creating work order from sales orders in make-to-order environments.
- Control product tracking with lot and serial traceability that enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor and sales order fulfilment functions.
- Simplify multi-level work order processing and reduce errors by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly.
- Full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centres, labour, overhead and materials.
- Access critical inventory information with a complete history for each product assembly and kit throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Align purchasing of materials and manufacturing to a customer-specific contract.
- Ensure production variances are controlled and communicated to appropriate departments.
Service and Support
- Automate case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses, including provisions for escalating issues based on customisable parameters.
- Accelerate return material authorisations (RMAs) by enabling products to be returned to one of many locations, where available.
- Improve warranty management with look-up code that automatically triggers return and repair processes.
- Offer a rich library of online training aids that includes training videos, webinars and weekly bulletins.
- Make data-driven decisions with customisable dashboards displaying real-time information, such as accounts receivable orders and accounts payable.
- Over 100 built-in reports including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports and side-by-side comparisons.
- Support unlimited numbers of general ledger accounts, sub-accounts and segments.
- Automate invoice creation by calculating sales task, finances charges and discount term based on payment terms.
- Enable maintenance and control of the complete asset lifecycle across depreciating or non-depreciating assets, from creation to depreciation, revaluation and disposal.
- Simplify period-end closes with automated allocations, currency management tools and period locking.
- Provide rich and rewarding direct-to-consumer online brand experiences on any device.
- Offer business buyers the efficiency and convenience of online purchasing and account management.
- Rapidly expand to new countries, managing sites with multiple languages, currencies, brands, taxes and other regional requirements from a single platform.
- Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information sharing, better coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
- Eliminate integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce with your operational systems, including order management, ERP and CRM.
What's Better in NetSuite for Manufacturers